Apr 12, 2007

Campbell's 3rd Birthday Party






OK...I know that I am putting this blog a little out of order. I do have a good excuse. We recently bought a new digtal camera and it took me a while to figure out how to upload the pictures to the computer. As you can see, I finally figured it out and now I can proudly show off the birthday cake I made for Campbell's birthday party on Saturday, April 7th. We had a small family gathering and everyone had a great time especially Campbell. She received so many gifts you would have thought it was Christmas all over again. The best present of all was her Dora bike. I'll be posting some shots of her riding the bike soon.

By the way....where's the warm weather??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.