Aug 14, 2007

Water Babies





Nana, the girls and I had so much fun at the Randolph Water Park today. It is basically one HUGE pool with an over size kiddy pool in the shallow end. Also, a separate smaller kiddy pool just for the babies with a frog squirting water out of its mouth. That is why it is know as the "Frog Pond".

I hope we get to go back one weekend so Brent can join us, but considering the water park closes on September 3rd, I highly doubt it. Way too many house projects that take priority at this time. However, when we go back I will definitely take Campbell a life vest or some swim rings.

I just can't believe how tired I was when we got home. It is so true about how the sun wears you out. Thankfully, we had left overs in the fridge. If not leftovers, more than likely it would have been take out. (Mmmm...pizza sounds really good right now. I will have to put that on my next weeks menu.)

Thank you Nana for taking off from work just to spend time with us. More than likely we would not have gone if it wasn't for you!

No comments: