Oct 21, 2007

My Little Pumpkins








Yesterday after lunch, we headed over to the Layman's Pumpkin Patch. It was a big hit last year so we decided to go back again this year. Campbell still loves it! Riley really enjoyed herself too. She was all smiles from the moment we got out of the minivan.

Campbell has definitely earned her right as a "big girl". She actually rode the cow train all by herself. Actually, I lost tract of the times she rode it. Probably around 6-8 times. She enjoyed the corn crib, hay ride, and especially the corn snake. We even took home a 7lb pumpkin as a souvenir.

I just love fall. It has to be one of my favorite times of the year. Especially when I can spend it with my three favorite people.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Maybe it's a good thing we missed each other. I have a feeling we wouldn't have been able to get Ida and Campbell to leave that place if they had been there together!

I'll have to show you the rest of our photos. I couldn't post them because we are using some for the calendar gifts.

I love the one of your girls where they are each holding a pumpkin. Blow that one up and frame it:o)