Jun 19, 2008

Swim Lessons

Campbell started swim lessons this week. She has been talking about it nonstop ever since I signed her up a few weeks ago. We just finished our first week today and Campbell is loving it. Here's a recap:

Monday - Wasn't able to get in the water because of some storms in the area. So, all the kids practiced "big arm" strokes.

Tuesday - Practiced floating on her back and tummy. Also, jumped off the side of the pool.

Wednesday - Same as above but actually put her face in the water!!

Thursday - On the way to swim lessons I told her that I would buy her a milkshake if she would blow bubbles while her face was in the water. She didn't have the courage to do it today, but maybe next week.


This morning when Campbell woke up I asked her "How is my little swimmer?" She responded by saying, "I'm not your little swimmer, I'm Daddy's big swimmer!"

I stand corrected.....

No comments: