Oct 26, 2009

Look Who's Crawling.....

Earlier today I was in the kitchen when I looked over to check on Jackson to make sure he wasn't bothering our cat, Mittens. That is when I noticed that he was crawling past her and making a bee line toward Riley's shoe. He wasn't rolling or doing the inch worm....oh no, he was crawling! That is the look of determination in his face for the "target". I can only imagine that the goal was to put it directly in his mouth.

Only six months old and crawling.....just like his sister Campbell. I guess I'm going to need to keep my floors extra clean from now on until he starts walking. Easier said than done with a messy two year old.......

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Just saw your post on FB, so I thought I'd come over and see if you had more details on Jackson's new adventure:o) Good luck with the keeping the floor clean. I found that when John started cleaning, it motivated Ida to pick up her little Barbie items a lot faster! I bet he and Riley are going to get into all kinds of fun things now! And that he's walking...and running...and climbing in no time!

Rosamond said...

He is adorable! Wow, 6 months old and crawling- heaven help you!