Sep 19, 2010

Birthday Apron




  • This is my "early" birthday apron. Can you tell what it is?
  • A sailboat!
  • The water is Campbell's hands, the boat is Jackson's hands and the sail is Riley's hand. This has to be the most adorable thing I have ever seen! Something that I will cherish forever.
  • Friday night the kids had a sleep over with Nana (Brent's mom). This brave soul had the courage to help my kids with a painting project. All three at the same time. She did admit that it took a lot longer than she anticipated. I don't doubt it!
  • This morning while we were getting ready for church, Riley was telling me something about painting with Nana. She said she couldn't tell me what it was because it's a secret. It's my birthday present.
  • Little did I know that I was getting it tonight. I immediately put it on and wore it the rest of the night. I love it!
  • Thank you Nana for pouring your love and time into my children.

No comments: