Jun 4, 2007

Playful Patterns

Campbell has this gift of being able to entertain herself most of the time. My hopes and prayers is that Riley will be able to do the same. Only time will tell.

When Campbell was 4 months old I started selling Discovery Toys. Needless to say, I collected several educational toys along the way during my one and only year in the sales arena. Most of them are still a little advanced for her, but she requested to play with one in particular today. It is called Playful Patterns. Basically, it allows her to make pictures out of foam shapes. She played with that toy from 10:50am to 1:15pm. Honestly, I had to ask her to put it away so we could get ready for her nap. I was shocked that it kept her interest for that whole time. I will definitely have to keep that in mind when we are looking for something to do on a rainy day!!

I almost forgot to mention....Riley was content in her swing during this time as well. I love my sweet girls!

No comments: