Nov 2, 2007

Halloween







Campbell wanted to be a black kitty cat for Halloween. So, I did what any good mother would do. I dressed her up as a cat. She and her friends in the neighborhood had so much fun on Wednesday night while trick - or - treating.

A few of us moms huddled together because our girls are all the same age. We were amazed how much faster it went this year than last. We come to the conclusion that they were a little more confident and they would run from house to house screaming, "I want candy"!

Campbell couldn't wait to get home to see all the candy she received. It was so exciting. It made me want to be a kid again. Then again....she only wants the hard candy. Leaving me with all the chocolate!

I really wanted to get Riley in the photo's but she wasn't feeling very well. Later on we found out that she had an ear infection. Hopefully, we'll get some good Halloween pictures of her next year.

No comments: