Apr 11, 2008

Reflecting



This picture was taken when Campbell was six months old. I have always loved this picture. Oddly enough I don't have it hanging up in my house. I really need to do something about that.

Campbell has such a tender heart and is the best big sister to Riley. She is also very compassionate, loving, funny and beautiful inside and out. What a wonderful gift from God!

It is hard to believe that she is four years old. All Campbell has been talking about for the past month is her "Backyardigan" birthday party. Tomorrow is the big day! She can't wait to rip into her pinata filled with tons of candy!!

Happy Birthday to our favorite four year old!

Mommy and Daddy love you very much!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

That is a beautiful photo! I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating Campbell's birthday!