Apr 8, 2008

WOW!

That sums up my Emmaus Walk in one word. What an amazing weekend of rest and renewal of my faith.

I just experienced the busiest and most structured three days of my life.....and I loved every minute of it! I have never witnessed the love of Jesus more than I have these past 72 hours.

If you ever want to learn more about God's Grace and strengthen your spiritual lives; the Emmaus Walk is definitely for you!

Check out this website for more details:
www.upperroom.org/emmaus

Thank you Sharon for sponsoring me and allowing me to experience a taste of heaven!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm glad that this experience was so awesome for you. And that you simply were able to be in the presence of Christ.

God is good!

Anonymous said...

DE COLORES!! Welcome to the worldwide 4th day community where pilgrims, cursillistas and pescadores from around the globe love each other, support one another and act as palanca (a lever) to lift one another up closer to God. I am glad you experienced His love on your Emmaus Walk.