May 8, 2008

Another Child to Love

Brent and I decided that we wanted to expand our family. So, we decided to invest in the life of a child through Compassion International.

I bet you thought I was going to say that we were expecting..... Nope....

Her name is Brenda from Mexico and she is 4 years old. Campbell really wanted to choose her because she had a Care Bear on her shirt. That was good enough for us!

This weekend we are going to write a letter and send her a family photo. We are excited to know that our love and support will help her to receive the assistance she needs to grow and develop.

Please remember Brenda in your prayers. I know that I will!

"...and whoever welcomes a little child like this in My name welcomes Me."
- Matthew 18:5

Learn more about sponsoring a child.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Thought I'd have to start planning another shower when I first started reading! ;o)

Love Campbell's reason for choosing Brenda.

What a wonderful family experience this will be!