Aug 18, 2008

Road Trip

The girls and I are headed to Alabama for a few days. We are leaving tomorrow after Riley's well visit and returning on Sunday. This will be the first time I have taken the girls to visit my parents by myself. I'm a little nervous, but they are such good travelers, I'm sure they will do just fine. Of course, the DVD player helps too.

Don't worry about Brent while we are gone. I'm sure his mom and dad will keep him well fed and entertained. He will probably enjoy the quiet and having the bed all to himself.

I usually end up sleeping in the middle of the bed and hogging all the covers anyway. It will be a nice change of pace for him. : )

3 comments:

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

Ooops, trying again...


Would you please come tell Ida that Campbell won't be there on Sunday to go to their new classroom. She is already talking about "Campbell and I going to the classroom for big children."

Have a great visit with your family! Your girls will do fine on the trip, they always do!

As for Brent...if it's too quiet at your house for him, I'll be sure to send a child or two over!

Anonymous said...

We're glad you're coming to AL. Josh can't wait to see the girls.