Aug 9, 2008

Stinky

Riley is already saying a few words. Just to name a few, she is saying words like: mama, da-da, sissy, kitty, ball, boon (aka. balloon), no, yeah, hi, bye and the list goes on. She will basically repeat anything you ask her to, but she doesn't necessarily say them on her own.

Yesterday, she learned a new word. Don't worry, Brent didn't teach her this one. : )

She came up to me and said, "I stinky". {Does that count as her first sentence?} It took me a few tries to figure out what she was saying so I repeated it back to her. She shook her head yes and then proceeded to get me the diaper and wipes.

Sure enough, she had on a stinky diaper.

Does this mean she will be potty training soon?

1 comment:

Jamie said...

She may be stinky, but she sure is cute! ;o)

Let me know when you are ready to start potty training. I'll send John over. Why not kill two birds with one stone? ;o)