Oct 27, 2008

Mommy's Belly

It is always a treat when Aunt Candice (Brent's sister) comes into town. Even if it is for a short visit. She is so sweet and one of the most loving people I know. I just love to see her interact with my girls. You can definitely tell that she truly loves them more than anything.

Today at lunch Candice and I were talking about a conversation she had with Campbell earlier. She casually asked Campbell "if" you were to have another sibling, would you want a brother or a sister? Campbell didn't even hesitate to say, "mommy is growing a baby sister in her belly".

Really? Isn't that interesting? We have not officially told her anything about the baby. We were waiting until the sonogram. It's amazing how much she can comprehend.

Only time will tell. My sonogram is scheduled for Nov. 18th. We will be thankful for whatever God gives us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How interesting! I am also hoping you'll have a boy, but since your girls are the only nieces I have, I would love another girl, too.

Jamie said...

Isn't it amazing how four year olds just "know" these things? I love her answer.

Rosamond said...

What fun. It will be interesting to see if her intuition will be right. Boys and girls are both fun, but in such different ways, so I will be eagerly awaiting the news.