Dec 2, 2008

Toddler Bed and 7th Wedding Anniversary

The girls did so good on our road trip to Alabama. God has truly blessed us with wonderful travelers. I just hope kid #3 enjoys being in the Van as much as the girls.

Once we arrived at my parents house, we had to figure out the sleeping arrangements. Considering Riley is such a light sleeper, she really needed to be in a room by herself. That will definitely change as she gets older, but for now we have to work around her little quirks. We have put the girls in a room together before, but Campbell can be an earlier riser at times. Once Campbell is up, guess who else is ready to get up too? Sometimes before I am ready for her to start her day.

So, we decided to put her in a room with the toddler bed. To my surprise, she didn't mind at all. Didn't even try to get out of bed....not once! In the morning when she awoke, she would stay in her bed and yell for me. I could hardly believe that was my daughter! I am so thankful to have such good sleepers!

Yesterday was mine and Brent's 7th Wedding Anniversary. Wow...seven years!!! What better way to celebrate than to get each other a Wii! I can't wait to get it hooked up and beat the pants off of Brent!

1 comment:

Rosamond said...

Wow, 7 years! Hard to believe. Congratulations! Enjoy the Wii, my sister has one and they are lots of fun.

That is great about the big girl bed, funny how they surprise you sometimes.