Nov 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Tomorrow morning we are leaving for Alabama to visit my family for Thanksgiving. This year we don't have much planned, which is extremely nice. Sometimes we just enjoy spending time with one another without all the other obligations involved.

One thing that I am really looking forward to is helping my mom prepare the Thanksgiving meal and watching the Alabama and Auburn football game on Saturday.

GO BAMA!

It's good to have fun when you are with family. In all seriousness, my hopes for Thanksgiving this year and the years to come would be for my family to be thankful to God for His blessings.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Safe travels and happy Thanksgiving to you and your whole family! See you in December!

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.