Jan 12, 2009

Drama

Riley has a bad habit of sneaking away from me in the house. One of the areas that I find her most is in my bathroom. She is extremely fascinated with my tube of toothpaste. Granted she has her own, but apparently it's not exciting enough for her.

Today, she went a little over board with the toothpaste. Usually she just puts it on her face and clothes. However, today she got it all in her eyes, face, hands and hair. It was the most dramatic episode I have seen in a while.

I immediately started wiping her face with a wet cloth while trying to wash her hands and keep her calm all at the same time. She and I were soaked with water by the time I got her cleaned up.

After she calmed down, I put her in the bathtub to make sure we got all the toothpaste out of her hair.

Bless her heart. I know that had to burn her little eyes. Hopefully, she learned her lesson the hard way and will think twice before playing with my toothpaste.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Poor Riley! I don't know about you, but my second born is into everything. Ida never went through this stage. John's favorite place to go is our bathroom too! Guess they are a good match;o)