Jan 9, 2009

Measuring Big

My glucose test was scheduled today. I actually enjoyed my carbonated lemon-lime drink. Considering I was thirsty, it hit the spot.

After I had my "special drink", I went in to see the doctor to do our normal check up. When she measured my belly I was shocked to hear that our little boy was measuring big. I am currently at 28 weeks and he is measuring at 31 weeks.

My due date is on April 1st. Hopefully, he will arrive a little sooner than later. Only time will tell.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I had the lemon lime with Ida! Not that it matters:o)

Well, you were early with Campbell, so maybe Baby Boy Munsey will make his arrival too! Just not in the middle of Campbell's party;o)

So get working on names! I can come up with a few more if you'd like;o)

Jamie said...

I swear I need to start proofreading...

make that "make his arrival EARLY too".