May 25, 2009

My Little Sleeper

Jackson is not the best napper during the day. However, he makes up for it during the night. My typical routine is to feed him at 7:30p and then it's his bedtime. I'll wake him up three hours later to feed him in hopes to help him make it through the rest of the night.

Although, here lately he doesn't have any interest eating at his last feeding of the night (10:30p). He rather just sleep. Doing so, he'll wake up around 3am starving. Knowing good and well that if he does get a good feeding at that time, he can easily make it until the next morning.

Once again, he didn't eat at 10:30p last night. So, I went to bed assuming that I would be getting up around 3am to feed him.......

NOPE!!

He slept through the night!!!! And he is still sleeping.....

My little sleeper. My sweet boy.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

YAY Jackson!!!

Rebecca Johnson said...

Wow! Wasn't he just born last week? : )