Jun 16, 2009

Dance Class

Campbell has always been on the shy side. She can sometimes get a little clingy when put on the spot. She has such a sweet spirit about her and I wouldn't change a thing. We try not to push her into anything until she is absolutely ready.

We figured this out when we signed her up for softball practice. She enjoyed it as long as Brent was by her side the entire time. So, we decided maybe she simply isn't ready for an organized sport at this time. We are going to wait until she asked us to do something. Then we will know that she is ready. When she puts her mind to something, there is no stopping her. That is the perfectionist in her. (She gets that from her daddy)

Imagine my surprise when she asked me if she could take dance class. We explained to her that we could not be on stage with her. She was fine with it as long as we were in the audience watching her. I was shocked!! Thrilled, but shocked.

So, I guess I'll need to start looking into some dance classes for the fall. This is going to be so much fun!

No comments: