Feb 9, 2010

Sweet Moments

  • Riley was looking intently at my wedding photo placed on top of my jewelry box in my bedroom the other day. Then she said, "Mommy, you look like a princess in your dress".

  • My heart simply melted right then and there. Oh, so sweet!

  • On a different note, Campbell is growing up so fast and it amazes me how independent she is becoming. I have really enjoyed having her at home from all the snow during the week. She is such a huge help to me with the two younger ones. Although, with this new "independence", she brought something to my attention that I wasn't quite ready for the other day.

  • She wants her ears pierced!!!

  • We have openly communicated to her that when she is older she is allowed to get her ears pierced, but she has never actually asked for it. I don't know if it has anything to do with the fact that she has been spending a lot of time with her Nana and all of her "accessories". I simply told her that I would talk to her daddy and we'll decide on a good time for this to happen. She hasn't brought it up in a while so I'm hoping it was a one time deal.

2 comments:

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rosamond said...

I can imagine Ben's response to that- NO!