Jan 16, 2010

Riley's Birthday Party


Riley is excited that she gets to decorate her own cupcakes!


Riley has a wheat free and egg free cupcake. The rest of them are
from a regular cake mix. You can't even tell the difference!



My sweet Riley!

As soon as the grandparents arrived at the party, we immediately let Riley open her gifts and then dug into the chocolate cupcakes and ice cream. It was pure and simple, but we all had a wonderful time watching the kids play with all the new toys. Even Jackson got into it there for a few minutes before he went down for his nap.

After the party, my mom and I got away for a much needed manicure/pedicure and a short trip to the mall. Once we returned we all went out to eat at Smokey Bones BBQ! Yummy!

I just love birthday parties and family time! It's a great excuse to eat cupcakes and ice cream without the guilt!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Three! I remember going to see her at the hospital. She's such a beautiful little girl and I just love her spunky personality! Sounds like the perfect party day to me!

Rosamond said...

So fun. That is so cool that she has her own special cupcake, but doesn't even know the difference! I can't believe she is 3. How does it happen?

Meghan said...

Riley is too cute!! And 3 now..wow!! She looks very happy on her big day!