Apr 8, 2010

Campbell's 6th Birthday


Campbell posing for the camera before her guest arrived.



Strawberry Shortcake Birthday Party.



Sweet picture. You can view the "crazy" picture under 'Our Pictures' link.



Ida's turn to play "where's my stuffed animal" game. She had to pick out her stuffed animal in a pile while blind folded.



Here's some pictures of Campbell's "faux" Slumber Birthday Party from Tuesday. She invited 6 of her friends and had them wear their PJ's, bring a sleeping bag, pillow and their favorite stuffed animal. The best part was when the party was over at the end of the night, all the kids went home to sleep in their own beds. Faux is definitely the way to go!


The girls had so much fun! We started out by decorating there very own pillow case. The girls actually signed their name on Campbell's which turned out really cute. Then they ate pizza and painted their nails and toe nails. Next we all chowed down on some cake and ice cream. After Campbell opened her gifts, we played several games. Just to name a few: Pajama freeze dance, where's my stuffed animal game and the limbo. I also was able to get a shot of them "pretending" to be asleep in their sleeping bags. That lasted a total of 2 minutes. Then they were up and dancing again. I wished I had that much energy.

I can honestly say that I was absolutely exhausted after the party was over. I think next year I will stick to the traditional 2 hour party. Either way, as long as Campbell has her friends with her, she will be happy with just about anything.

Happy Birthday, Campbell. Mommy and Daddy love you very much!

1 comment:

Rosamond said...

What a great party! I like the idea of a 'faux' sleepover, I may have to try that!