May 4, 2010

Wild Flowers


We have a bank that slopes down at the edge of our back yard. We have been puzzled exactly what to do with it. It can be an eye sore at times. Brent does his best to keep it trimmed with the weed eater as much as he can.


I can't remember exactly when, but at one point Brent planted some wild flowers hoping that they would spread and eventually take over the whole bank. This year the daisies have taken off with a vengeance and they look beautiful! I picked some last night after the kids went to bed and put them in a vase for us to enjoy.


I'll be sure and post a picture of the flowers on the bank once we complete our patio. The crates (or whatever they are called) that once held the pavers are taking over our back yard at the moment. Once we dispose of them it will make for a prettier picture.






2 comments:

Jamie said...

Daisies are my favorit flower. What a great view that must be. I may have to walk over and see for myself!

Rosamond said...

How great! Way to go Brent!