Feb 14, 2008

A Wonderful Valentine's Day Surprise




This is the first year that Brent and I have been away from each other on Valentine's Day. He left for some training with the IT department from Norfolk Southern Railroad yesterday morning.

Around 12:45pm my door bell rang. Imagine my surprise when the Fed Ex man handed me a box of flowers. I couldn't get the box open fast enough. Trust me, I had four extra little hands helping me in the process.

Once the box was open, I read a card from Brent that said, "I love you and miss you!" My heart just melted. I am married to the most wonderful man!

Thank you Brent for the beautiful flowers.

I love you and miss you too!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

What kind of flowers are those(you can tell I don't have much of a green thumb). They are gorgeous.

theMunseys said...

I'm not exactly sure yet. The bulbs are still closed, so I should be able to tell in a couple of days.

I'll be sure and take another picture of them and post it when they start opening up.