Mar 21, 2008

The Dress

A couple weeks ago, a friend and I went out for some much needed mommy time. Our last stop of the day was at one of our favorite stores...Target! I found some of the most adorable matching Easter dresses for the girls. Unfortuntley, they didn't have any in Riley's size. So, I gone ahead and bought a dress for Campbell and ordered Riley's on line at Target.com

I was so excited when the package arrived this past Monday. (March 17th). Only to find out that they accidently sent me the wrong size. I was in a near panic because it was less than a week away from Easter. I was just about ready to send the dress back and use her back up dress (you have to have a plan B when small kids are involved), until Jamie brought it to my attention that I should call Target.com and see if they can overnight another dress considering it was an error on their part.

So, the following day I took her advice. I am so glad that I did because the customer service agent (Crystelle) was extremely helpful and courteous. Without hestitation she confirmed that Riley's new dress would definitely be there before Easter at no charge to me. WOW!

Sure enough, the UPS truck stopped at our house around 1pm today and handed me a package.

The Dress.

Not just any dress, the perfect dress!

I'll be sure and post some pictures of the girls in their matching Easter Dresses very soon.

No comments: