Mar 12, 2008

Pink Eye

I was just thinking last night that I didn't have anything to blog about.

Until this morning......

Campbell woke up with Pink Eye in her right eye. Honestly, it is a little gross because of all the discharge coming out of it.

When I called her doctor, he immediately called in a Rx. How convenient! Sometimes it is such a hassle to load up everyone to run errands. Especially for doctor appointments.

The best part, Ron (Diane's husband) picked up her prescription and brought it to me. I am extremely thankful to live so close to family!

Unfortunately, she had to miss a neighbor's birthday party tonight at Pump It Up. I think I was more upset than she was about it. She had been talking about Jacob's party ever since she received his invitation. Thankfully, Brent came up with the bright idea to take her to Pump It Up another day when her eye was better. That was good enough for her.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Ida is extremely worried about Campbell. We just spent a very l-o-n-g amount of time praying for your pink eyed daughter. I'm sure after all that, Campbell's eye is completely healed!

;o)

Jamie said...

You know...Ida was sick for Brooke's birthday party...and she watched the entire thing with that cool water slide from our kitchen window. The day of the party was rough, but it was then forgotten. They bounce back quickly!