Sep 5, 2008

First Day of School

Campbell had her first day of Preschool today. I was a little nervous for her because she cried when I left the room during orientation. Although, on the way to drop her off this morning she seemed very calm. A lot calmer than I was.

When I dropped her off the teacher invited her in and that was all it took. She simply walked in and didn't look back. Campbell even told the teacher that I was taking Riley to playgroup while she is in school. It didn't even phase her one bit.

Campbell was all smiles when I picked her up after school. She told me she was ready to go back to school on Monday.

I knew she would love it!

I have to admit it was a little strange only having one child for part of the day. Although, I can definitely get used to this!

No comments: