Sep 30, 2008

New Haircut

From time to time I like to experiment with a new haircut. I got the notion when I saw this adorable hairstyle on a lady that goes to my church. I desperately wanted to take a picture of it and take it in with me to the salon. But I thought she might think I was a little weird asking her to say "cheese".

The last time I went this drastic was during post pardoned depression with Riley. Bad mistake.....

So, today (Tuesday) I told my hair dresser to chop it off! It is a short stack in the back as it gets longer on the sides. I absolutely love it! It's still all one length, but it feels so much better! I'll eventually post a picture of the new hairdo in a couple of days.

At least I have a style for my upcoming trip to Dallas!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I like it!

Rosamond said...

Yes, post a picture soon. I need some inspiration. Maybe then I can print your picture and take it to my hairdresser!