Dec 18, 2009

A Big Heart

I knew I should have gone to the grocery store last night when the kids and I stepped foot into Wal-Mart this morning. It was packed!!! Bumper to bumper carts were everywhere. Thankfully, my kids were being well behaved at the moment and I didn't need to get that much on my list.

In the middle of my shopping run my cell phone rang and it was Brent. He was inside of Wal-mart returning some items and said that he would come and find me. Not only did he help me with my shopping he even offered to stand in line to pay for the groceries while I took the kids home.

He will definitely get brownie points for that one!!! It's the little things he does that makes me love him so much. He has such a big heart and extremely thoughtful.

Thank you honey....I love you!

2 comments:

Rosamond said...

A thoughtful husband is the best thing ever- way to go Brent!

Jamie said...

YAY Brent! Such a simple act of kindness can be such a blessing! I'll give him a brownie point or two too:o)