Dec 13, 2009

Didn't quite make the cut...


Brent and I attempted to take pictures of our kids this weekend "together" for our Christmas Card. Needless to say, this particular one was a honorable mention, but didn't quite make the cut this year. Although, I just had to share it because the expression on Riley's face is priceless! Can you tell she didn't want her picture taken?? I just have to laugh every time I look at it.

Thankfully, we did get some pictures of them individually that turned out really cute and we are going to use instead.

Merry Christmas! Hope you have as much fun with your "Grumpalump's", (...umm...kids) as I do!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

LOL! Even if it isn't the perfect picture, they sure look cute.

We did the jammie shots too. And didn't have much luck either. We have a huge amount of goofy shots, but didn't quite capture the "one".

Next year I'm putting Tom's picture on the card...less stress!

Rebecca Johnson said...

It's December 21 and we still haven't gotten a Christmas card picture and this is NOT for the lack of trying!