Dec 8, 2009

One of those days....

It's been one of those days and it has just started. All three of my kids decided to wake up before the crack of dawn. I woke up with my left eye matted together. Therefore, I am headed to the doctor with possible pink eye infection. Campbell is home from school with a fever, Jackson is teething and Riley....well... she is just glad to have Campbell home with her for the day.

Hopefully, Brent will be able to come home long enough for me to take off to the doctor. I'd rather not take all three kids with me if I don't have to.

Other than that....it's a good day. Calm and relaxing.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh my! Amazed you call that a good day...I'd be stressed with pink eye, getting to the doctor, one with a fever, and one who is teething.

Impressed with your positive attitude, that's for sure! Good for you!

Hope everyone is feeling better quickly!

Rosamond said...

That sounds pretty rough. Some days are like that, that is for sure! Hope it gets better!