Aug 24, 2009

First Day of School




  • Today is Campbell's first day of school. I knew she was a hard sleeper, but I didn't realize just how much until today. Considering she and Riley share a room now, I had to be extra quiet when I woke her up. I shook her for a couple of minutes and she wouldn't budge. So, I had to resort to a cold wash cloth. Finally, I got her a wake enough to come down from her bunk bed. Once she was up she was raring to go.
  • It was such a peaceful morning and she was all smiles. Not one bit of hesitation at all. Pure and simple....she was ready!
  • I love you my sweet girl!

2 comments:

Rosamond said...

I can't imagine the day when I voluntarily wake up the children. Great pictures!

Jamie said...

LOL @ Amy's comment!

Campbell looks so grown up in that first picture. Where's that tiny curly haired little two year old we met when we all moved in? Time is really flying by? Where is the pause button???