Jan 7, 2010

Well Visit

Jackson's well visit went really well this morning. He weighs 18.8 pounds and is 29 1/2 inches long. He is 70% in height and 25% in everything else. He didn't even cry when the nurse pricked his finger when she checked his iron level. (iron levels were good...by the way) He only cried for literally 2 seconds when he got his Hepatitis B shot.

So far he has two teeth and the doctor could feel where his top teeth were starting to come through. He just found a new love for cheese and yogurt in addition to all the other fruits and veggies that he eats.

I almost went into shock when Dr. Moore recommended that I bring him back in three months for his 12 month visit.

What??? 12 months??? How can it be?

My little man is growing up so fast.

1 comment:

Rosamond said...

I can't believe that either! He's huge (at least compared to my little ones!)!