Jul 6, 2007

A family af"fair"





Have I ever told you how much I love the fair? It makes me feel like a kid again. Now, I look forward watching Campbell enjoy it as much as I did when I was younger.

My Mom, Dad, and Peepaw stayed with me for a week after the baby dedication for some much needed time together. One of our many places to see and do on our list was the Salem Fair. Campbell really got into it this year and actually rode most of the rides by herself. Considering last year she wouldn't have anything to do with them, this was a drastic improvement. I honestly didn't know how she would react because she has always shyed away from loud noises. It's amazing what a year can do for a child. Just watching her on the rides made me look at her with a whole new perspective. She truly is a big girl now!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

And you were thinking she wouldn't like the rides. You are right about her, she'll be your wild one...and not just on the water;o)

theMunseys said...

No kidding!

Just let me apologize in advance for when our girls become teenagers......: )