Jul 18, 2007

Finding Santa Claus

Campbell loves for me to read her stories out of her bible. She is fascinated with all of the colorful pictures and she is getting really good at memorizing some of the bible stories as well. However, during lunch today she asked me to find Santa Claus in her bible. I'm not exactly sure what brought that on, but she was confident that she saw him in there once before. I reiterated that we celebrate Jesus' birth on Christmas and assured her that Santa Claus was not anywhere to be found in there. Thankfully, I was saved by the bell,(the door bell that is), with a visit from Grandpa. She immediately turned her focus on him and apparently she forgot all about finding Santa Claus.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Could she have thought one of the illustrations was of Santa Claus? I know in Ida's Bible, Noah looks just like Santa...without the red suit!