Jul 27, 2007

She did it!

Campbell started using the potty on her own! Today we even wore our panties to McDonald's for our neighborhood playgroup. Normally I would have put her in pull ups to go out in public, but not today. The 5 or 6 months of training has finally paid off. We still wear pull up at bedtime, but I'm sure that will come to an end very soon.

Several people told me that one day it is just going to click and she will be a pro at it in no time. I had my doubts, but they were right. It seemed like one day she was having accidents left and right and the next she was going on her own and telling me about it after the fact.

OK...I can officially say that I survived potty training! : ) After everything was said and done...it wasn't so bad after all.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Congratulations Campbell and Mommy! I think it always seems longer when you are going through it. Now you'll be a pro when it's Riley's turn;o)

Deva said...

This is just the greatest news. Way to go Campbell. We love you all. Grandmother and Granddaddy