Jan 19, 2008

Daddy's Retirement Party






Last night my mom and dad came into town expecting to attend Riley's birthday party the following day. Little did my dad know that everyone was in on his "Surprise" Retirement Party.

Around 5:30p last night I suggested that we go eat pizza at Lil' Cucci's Restaurant. They all agreed that would be a great place to eat considering it was a little late to be cooking. Or at least that is the excuse I gave. My dad bought into it and off we went to enjoy a nice dinner out. When we arrived the whole gang was there to greet daddy with a huge welcome. He had no idea that we were planning this in his honor. The food was delicious as always and daddy especially loved his cake. Casey's Cakes did a fantastic job making a replica of his truck.

Congratulations on your retirement! Sit back and kick up your feet awhile. After 24 1/2 Years of service....you deserve it!
I love you so much!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

The cake tasted as good as it looked. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I can't wait to try it myself one day. : )