Jan 21, 2008

For Goodness Sakes

"For Goodness Sakes", has become Campbell's favorite words. She actually uses it in the right context too. Brent and I just have to laugh every time we hear her say it.

Just the other day Riley was getting all in her space while coloring. Apparently, Campbell got a little tired of it and said, "For Goodness Sakes" while she gathered up her stuff and moved to a different location. Priceless!

I have survived a full week of boot camp. So far it has been fairly easy for me. I was even able to turn town pizza and cake! That's a miracle!! Don't worry...I put a couple of slices of cake in my freezer for safe keeping. : ) Thankfully, I am over the asparagus stage for dinner and have moved on to soup. I absolutely love spicy food, but I have never eaten a soup as spicy as this one. Thankfully, we get a roll to go with it. Otherwise, it would be a little unbearable.

In one weeks time I lost 4 pounds and lost two inches around my waist. Hopefully, by the end of this week I'll hit my goal!

Then, as my reward I can have my cake and eat it too!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

After boot camp, the first thing you'll want to do is not eat cake...but go shopping because all of your clothing is going to be way too big with all the inches and body fat you lost!