Mar 11, 2010

The Bible Says....

I was in my room minding my own business earlier today while Riley and Jackson were playing near the bed. It's very common for Riley to get Brent's bible and open it up and start "reading" it. (I wonder if he has noticed that it's in a different place each times he reaches for it).

Anyway, Jackson was getting a little rough with our cat and I over heard Riley tell him something. I didn't quite make it out the first time so I asked her to repeat it. Here is what she said:

Riley: "Jackson, the Bible says not to bite your cat. You can only pretend!"

Well, there you have it!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Had to laugh. I'm forever flipping through pages to find my place after John "reads" my Bible while I'm in the shower.

Riley's statement to Jackson makes me wonder what version of the Bible Brent is reading. :o)

She's going to keep you all your toes, isn't she?

Rosamond said...

I had to be more careful about leaving my Bible out after a certain three year old drew a picture in Jonah! That's hilarious!