Mar 4, 2010

Just thinking......

It's hard for me to comprehend that Jackson will be turning one at the end of this month. A week later Campbell will be turning six. Not to mention that Riley is already three years old and will be starting preschool in the fall. Where does the time go? The next thing I know my babies will not be babies anymore.

I truly believe that being a mommy is the hardest job I have ever had, but the most rewarding. Thank you Brent for allowing me to stay home with my children while they are still young. I wouldn't trade this time in my life for anything in the world!

4 comments:

Rosamond said...

A good reminder of how short this time is!

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

Good for you for taking the time to appreciate these precious years. Sometimes it's hard to truly enjoy it when life is just so...crazy!

(It's not just our home that's crazy...right???)

And remember...you've got a job when you're ready to return to the work force. :o)

Meghan said...

It is hard to believe how fast the time goes!! But as you said it is so wonderful to be able to have the time at home with your children now..keep enjoying it!!:)