Mar 17, 2010

Two Green M & M's

When Campbell got home from school today she couldn't wait to tell me about her day. She learned all about St. Patrick's Day and Leprechauns. She was telling me this story about two green M & M's with such enthusiasm that I just had to share it. It was so hard to keep a straight face, but somehow I managed.

Here's Campbell's story.....

"Mrs. Sullivan ate two green M & M's before she read us a book today and when she spoke her voice sounded just like a Leprechaun! I tried eating two green skittles just now and it didn't change my voice. I guess it only works if you are a teacher."

I wonder if she will remember this next year and give her teacher green M & M's on St. Patrick's Day......

1 comment:

Rosamond said...

So cute...Maybe I need to go eat two green skittles to see what happens to me...