Mar 31, 2010

Birthday Blues

Jackson woke up this morning with a rash all over his body. Of all days...it had to be on his birthday. My first thought was an allergy because he didn't have any other symptoms. I racked my brain trying to figure out what he had to eat the day before, but nothing out of the ordinary crossed my mind.

After his nap he felt a little warm. Sure enough, he had a tempature of 101.9. I'm assuming the rash is a result of a virus. Thankfully, his well visit is tomorrow and we can confirm our diagnosis.

Poor little guy. No one should be sick on their birthday. Thankfully, he's in good spirits, eating and sleeping good.

Happy Birthday Little Man! Hope you feel better soon.

1 comment:

Rosamond said...

Caroline was sick on her birthday this year. So sad. Some things just shouldn't be allowed.