Mar 15, 2010

Fast Cars

After the kids and I dropped off a meal for a friend who just had a baby, we headed to Advanced Auto to get an air filter for the van. It's rarely a dull moment while we are traveling especially if Riley has anything to do with it. She is definitely my little chatter bug.

Recently, she has been fascinated with my driving. She insist that I go faster. I have to remind her daily that I can't because I might hit the car in front of me.

Just to prove it, here's a little conversation we had on our way home from running errands today.

Riley: "Mommy, did you buy an air filter?"

Mommy: "Yes, Riley I did."

Riley: "Where does it go?"

Mommy: "Under the hood of the van."

Riley: "Will it make the van go faster?"

Mommy: "Riley, you are a girl after my own heart!"

2 comments:

Jamie said...

She's a riot! It's kind of scary though how similar she and John Boy are. Every single time we are in the van, he yells "Go faster!"

A match made in heaven:o)

Rosamond said...

One time when Cole had to go potty and we were trying to get to a bathroom, I told him I can only go as fast as the law says. So now he says, "Mommy, I want to go as fast as the law allows!"